My Blog List

Saturday, January 19, 2008

THE MANS OTTA CONTROL!!!!


Ok folks...first off, Id like to thank you all for your comments, emails and phonecalls offering me love, encouragement, & support about my frustrations with this box...I dont have much help in terms of family members, I mean it was only until recently my husband thought you put a couple of quarters in here and waited for somethin naughty to come on!!!!!no peep show here hon, back downstairs to watch C.S.I.

But speaking of the hubs...he is otta control...This morning he woke up officially on VACATION!!!!!!

He woke me up at 5:45 this morning pimped out to the max, ready for the day. showered, new goatee freshly trimmed, brand new shirt from Christmas, brand new jeans, smelling all sexy like with his new cologne (thank God no more Brut!!!!) and hes all dressed up, Native American choker in tact,...and no where to go... where WOULD he go at 5:45 in the morning? and who would he go with???I opened one of my peepers and hes just standin there with this big goofy grin on his mug holding my "mug" of hot steaming coffee! "WHAT???" whatza matter? who died? WHAT???""NO ONE DIED BABE...IM ON VACATION!!!" "alright, wheres the loaded gun, I could have sworn we had one in this house!!!!5:45 in the morning!

9 days Ive got of this. NINE DAYS!!!!
But WHO could resist that smile?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5.45am...and you now sleep with the loaded gun under the pillow..right???? Lucky he smelt nice!!!

Now send them friends to me...I need computer help too now!!!

And on vacation...wanna come over? xxxRobby

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Look how happy Mr. Kat is! Enjoy your time off Mr. Kat!
Wow! Nine whole days of your hubs bein' home?!
But I bet by the 8th day, Mrs. Kat will be lookin' for that loaded gun again.
Awww, I'm just pullin' your leg. Make that the 4th day. :> ) Hee-hee...
~Peanut