My Blog List

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NEVER.....

Its never too late to be the person you want to be!



Well this morning I woke up w/ a surprize visitor..my son Jordan stopped by to show us his new (to him) Chevy Low Rider Pick up....my camera is gone....dead..bought the farm & until we purchase my new one next week..(yay me) (Yay Hubs for belated Brithday Present) I have no way to share pictures..frustrating thing is..is that my son took pictures on his new blackberry phone thingy that does everything but heal reconstructed thumbs...& sent them to my email which I have... but dont know how to upload them to my blog....YET!

Sooo on this bright beautiful New England morning w/ the hubs working a side job, Im hopping in the shower and THEN...drumroll please...Im going to attempt tracing a fabulous "John Sliney" New England scene on an old round corner table Ronnie stripped, repainted, & distressed waiting for me to muster the strength & courage to try painting it...well today would be that day.
I have GOT to try it.
I still cant hold a spoon to feed myself w/ my right painting hand, or brush my teeth, hold a pencil etc...but I am going to try it.
I have a doctors appt. this friday to see if my hand is strong enough to begin physical therapy and or if I can go back to work/school the following Monday on the 31st of Aug....I dont know how I can even on light duty....I cant drive, cut my own meat, do any of the thousands of everyday tasks but Im expected to go back to work & oversee the entire operations of my lunchroom, do paperwork AND feed 150 students both breakfast and lunch!!!! so I am leaving all the panic & projections to God.

I feel bad that I cannot share an pictures or new projects...Ive lost blogging friends, & I cant blame anyone...I bore my self! LOL...but with a new hand, new fabric, supplies, new outlook and a new camera....Ill be coming back a new and restored artisan. I am full of new ideas, patterns, and passion to get the life Ive always dreamed of....

Im counting down the days until Ronnie, myself and another couple we invited to join us to see The Allman Brothers...whooo hoooo this coming Sunday....Ive gotta go buy a new bic that I can click for THAT rockin concert....
Goin to chase my Grace.....................................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Now remember how good you are with painting a picture with words in the interim of no piccies....you rock standing still, Beautiful!
~ Ima Notherkat