My Blog List

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I PASSED!!!!!!!!




Whoo Hoo Everybody...


Thank all of you who prayed for me to pass my State Board Food Service Test I took on the 19th of January! I had to pass with at least a 95 & although they wont tell us what our scores are...I did pass! God is sooo good.


I was inaugurated last Friday so to speak in my bosses office. I was being compensated for being a supervisor in training but I wouldnt be paid as a Lead and In house Health Inspector for these 20 schools until I passed....and ohhh let me say it one more time...I passed!


So I was finally promoted and as of monday work both jobs and Im stinkin pooped!




Lots more paperwork, most I dont understand yet...but I feel as if I could move a couple of mountains with all Im learning.


Im kinda bummed though cuz I havent been able to create hardly at all. But I did want to show off "Cleo" who was commissioned by my girlfriend, for her sister who had just lost their precious bird named..."Cleo" and she wanted me to make something with her feathers...so here she is... (well yall saw her up there)Ronnie also was asked to make a dream catcher with Cleos feathers....
well everyone, Im missing everyone here so incredibly...but Im glad I didnt know walking this path of Gods will to change, improve and alter our lifestyle was going to mean sacrificing my time with all of you. Ive been publicly reprimanded for not returning emails, but I have so many wonderful friends, and until I find my groove, my mojo, or balance...I can only pop in every now and again. Please know this new life dosent come with a high price., but I know yall would be so proud of me if ya knew the changes I was making, the mountains Ive been moving, the financial wreckage and debt Ive been facing head on and cleaning up. I am so proud of meself...Thank you all.
You are all in my daily thoughts and prayers . Thank for encouraging me and believeing in me when I didnt always think I was capable...but God sure was.

7 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Kat!


I knew you could do it!!!
You Rock!
Hugs,
Robin

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Praising the Lord with you. God is BTG. (better than good).
Always blessed,
Blondie

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Darlin' I had no doubt you would pass!!! Congratulations!!!!! Woo-hoo!!
~Peanut

Life on the Edge said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! This is such a tremendous answer to your prayers, and look at all the ways God is moving in your life! You done good, lady!

Don't worry about how often you are able to visit blogs or email. I truly understand what it is like to be overwhelmed. Do what you can. We'll still be here for you!

I lost my job though. It's hard for me right now. I loved being a counselor, but my job is eliminated due to budget cuts. I know I am in God's hands and don't worry...too much...but in these times it is still scary not to have a job.

Hugs,
Kady

Stevie j said...

Congratulations Kat!!
love ya always.

Tina said...

Kat, I'm so excited and happy and praising God for His favor on you, His sweet servant, I wonder what He has in store for you. I know it's good and big and you'll continue to bless many.
T

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Just poppin' in to say hi! :> )
~Peanut